Chocolate sandwich cookies, pecan patties, hot fudge, and Blue Bunny® Sweet Freedom® Butter Pecan Ice Cream make a delightfully decadent treat!
Makes: 12 servings
- 1 (6.5 oz) box sugar free chocolate sandwich cookies (18 cookies)
- 5 cups Blue Bunny® Sweet Freedom® Butter Pecan Ice Cream, softened
- 1 (11.75 oz) jar sugar free/fat free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup fat free half and half cream
- 2 (3.5 oz) bags sugar free chocolate covered caramel pecan patties (14 patties)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Coarsely break sandwich cookies into chunks; place in bottom of an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan. Spoon softened ice cream over cookies; spread evenly. Heat fudge topping according to package directions; pour over ice cream. Freeze until solid, about 2 hours. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine caramel pecan patties and half and half. Cook, stirring constantly until caramel patties are melted and mixture is slightly thickened. Stir in vanilla and salt. Cool 15 minutes before serving. Cut dessert into 12 squares; topping each with 2 teaspoons of caramel sauce. Store remaining caramel sauce in refrigerator.
To rewarm sauce: microwave in a microwave-safe container on high 45 seconds or until pourable.