This impressive ice cream dessert is so simple to make and will bring squeals of delight from your family.
Equipment: 4 Small Martini Glasses
Makes: 4 servings
- 8 tbsp. Blue Bunny® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 12 tbsp. Blue Bunny® Orange Sherbet, softened
- 12 tbsp. Blue Bunny® Pineapple Sherbet, softened
- 4 tbsp. lite whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- 8 pieces candy corn candies
- 4 small Martini Glasses
For each dessert, spread 2 tablespoons Premium Vanilla ice cream into the bottom of a martini glass. Top with 3 tablespoons Orange Sherbet, spreading smooth, and 3 tablespoons Pineapple Sherbet, spreading smooth. Place in freezer while assembling remaining servings. Just before serving, top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 2 candy corn candies. Serve immediately. To make ahead: layer ice cream and sherbet in each martini glass; cover and freeze until serving time. Top each with whipped topping and candy corn just before serving.