- 1-1/4 tsp. Bragg’s Amino Acids or lite soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. fruit sweetened orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 cup Kim Chi, coarsely chopped (measured before chopped)
- 6 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 3 large red radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds, optional (or other mild flavored nut such as toasted pine nuts or macadamia nuts)
In a large salad bowl, combine the amino acids, orange marmalade, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger; stir to combine. Add Kim Chi, mix well. Add spinach and radishes; toss well. Sprinkle with nuts.
*If desired, dressing amount can be doubled for a more heavily dressed salad.
Developed by: Little Roc Recipe Company