Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 tsp. seafood or Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp. oil from jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 4 (4-oz.) pollock fillets
- 2 (4-inch) mozzarella string cheese sticks, cut in half
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl combine panko, seasoning, and oil; set aside.
- Spread pesto evenly on the underside of each fillet. Place 1 cheese piece horizontally across the narrow end of each fillet. Place several tomato pieces next to cheese. Starting with the narrow end, roll up fillets over filling; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Press the tops and sides of pollock rolls into panko mixture. Place on baking pan. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm.
|fat:||14 g (22 %)||14.06 g|
|cholesterol:||114 mg (38 %)||113.54 mg|
|sodium:||418 mg (17 %)||417.90 mg|
|carbohydrate:||5 g (2 %)||4.62 g|
|dietary fiber:||0 g (2 %)||0.40 g|
|protein:||34 g||33.76 g|
* Recipe developed for Integrated Marketing Services Photography by Visual Cuisines
Comments: Leave a Comment